4 Years

It has been four years since I started this blog; the first post was my attempt to organise my thoughts about my career choice, and the subsequent ones branched into other revelations as I went through life. My decision four years ago has subscribed me to at least four more years of capitalism; the thought of entering a new phase of life/unknown brings both excitement and fear. I think I will definitely miss my current life! Now, I have the luxury to freelance in things I enjoy while being paid a decent $, the time and a sense of wonder to explore my curiosities, the social battery to connect with my friends and build relationships with new people, and the motivation to spend time with myself to just stop and unapologetically watch the world move by. Although balancing school makes it tiring at times, I am not sure how much of these will change when I enter the workforce officially. Will I like my life then? Will I be resilient against burnout? (Will my sanity stay intact? :D) 

I have also made plans to be unemployed a few months before I start work officially. Typing this hours before my next submission opps xD I will be back to organise my thoughts about that! :)